Prev: [OT]Modern Australians and Service Next: RE: [FT] Ship pics - tiny update

Re: [FT] Ship pics - tiny update

From: Nicholas John Dingle <njd200@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:49:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship pics - tiny update

Hi again,

Just to let you know I've got round to adding a few more photos to the
gallery of ships I've talked about at:

http://gallery.future-i.com/FTShips/

These are mainly conversions/scratchbuilds this time. I'm working on
more pictures of my Brigade stuff at the moment as Tony has agreed to
host some on the Brigade site.

I'm particularly interested in what people think about:

http://gallery.future-i.com/FTShips/pic:cva1/
http://gallery.future-i.com/FTShips/pic:cva2/

It needs finishing somehow, but can't put my finger on with
what. Perhaps more colours? Or some visible engines....?

Thanks to all for their responses,

Nick

Prev: [OT]Modern Australians and Service Next: RE: [FT] Ship pics - tiny update