Prev: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 18:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

Sorry for the time delay response, but I have been on vacation for a
while, then needed to catch up with real life.	:)

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> You actually know engineers who worked on the then-Soviet AT-4 Spigot
> and AT-8 Songster ATGMs? Or did you mean our AT4 (known as M136 in
the
> US Army) which was also license-built for the US market by ATK, and
> the AT8 bunker-buster that ATK developed from our AT4 design?

Alliant TechSystems

> Oh, and for the record Sweden is officially *not* a member of NATO

I never said that it was, the reference was "AAMs or SAMs, at least not
NATO ones".  Doesn't make any reference to your country.

Prev: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat