Prev: Re: More re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff.... Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

FT:another free Trek scenario available

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 19:58:14 -0500
Subject: FT:another free Trek scenario available

I wrote up another one of my homemade Trek scenarios for FT--anyone
wants
it,just email me and ask for it.

The scenario uses ship stats from Dean Gundberg,Alan Brain,and the Star
Trek
FT Yahoo group;also has some of the neat cards designed by Winchell
Chung
(amazing what you can do with cut and paste!)

In the scenario, a Fed DD patrolling along the Neutral Zone between
Romulan-Federation space has come across something unusual:a Klingon D7,
adrift and unmanned.Signaling for assistance,their transmission is
intercepted and decoded by Romulan forces,whom quickly dispatch their
own
ships to grab the D7 before Fed reinforcements arrive.

Again,yours free just for asking.........just let me know what you think
of
it.

Thanks,
Mark

Prev: Re: More re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff.... Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat