Prev: Re: [eBay] Full Thurst & Stargrunt II Stuff Next: Re: Sneaky types AND SG 2

RE: Sneaky types AND SG 2

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:54:10 +1000
Subject: RE: Sneaky types AND SG 2

G'day,

>> chamelon suits...

Here's an example of something similar we use:

"When a unit wearing battleskins is IN POSITION and becomes the target
of small arms fire, or a spotting action, or is the target in a FIRING
AT UNLOCATED TARGET action then the TARGET die (or RANGE die, which ever
is appropriate) it rolls is shifted an ADDITIONAL UP1. This shift does
NOT apply if the unit is not IN POSITION as the suit may not be fully
effective due to lag if the wearers are not concentrating on making the
most of their position."

Anotehr one of the species I play actually gets similar benefits but
even when on the move. If you wanted better suits/skills make it UP2 or
something rather than UP1

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [eBay] Full Thurst & Stargrunt II Stuff Next: Re: Sneaky types AND SG 2