Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: Vietnam and modern combat

Sneaky types AND SG 2

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 05:19:24 -0500
Subject: Sneaky types AND SG 2

Aussies, (Brits too I bet,) Canadians, Dutch, Germans - I was about to
wonder if we (USA) had missed the 'sneaky gene' but the SEAL thing
reminded it me it's there, just recessive.

Out of curiosity, how do you model 'sneaky' skills and similar Gee-Whiz
stuff in SG 2?	I am thinking the old 'sneak suit' stuff form A. Mark
Ratner's Space Marines by FGU (IIRC.)

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: Vietnam and modern combat