Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: Vietnam and modern combat

RE: Vietnam and modern combat

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Vietnam and modern combat

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 10:17 AM +1000 4/28/04, <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>
> wrote:
I'd figured it'd be good to still have what
> with the Chinese
> Mafia^h^h^h^hCommunist^h^h^h^hCapitalist doing
> their thing and wanting to do their thing to
> Taiwan.

Why is it that no-one calls the Chinese Communists
what they are morphing into, I.E. Facists?

The REAL difference between the real world communist
and facists is rather minor differences in economic
policy.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: Vietnam and modern combat