Prev: RE: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Vietnam and modern combat

Re: Long winded comment Re: Vietnam and modern combat

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:10:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Long winded comment Re: Vietnam and modern combat

--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:

> Normally I keep my nose out of other people's humor
> but don't you think
> that was a little over reaching?

Everywhere I go on the internet since I got back
Angles and Anglophiles keep nattering on about how the
Brits are just overwhelmed with luv for our little
brown brethren and go play soccer with the kiddies and
don't wear armor and la-la-la-la-la-la.

It gets a little wearing.  I apologize for reacting
quite as bluntly as I did.  But the simple fact is
that there is probably more difference between the
Shia areas and Sunni areas than there was between
Massachussetts and Ontario in 1776.

John

Prev: RE: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Vietnam and modern combat