Prev: RE: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....

[OFFICIAL] New stuff....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:14:08 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....

Just a couple of things that are now in stock; I've asked Paul to put
them up on the webstore ASAP, so keep an eye out for them!

1) Following its launch at Salute, we've got some stock of the new
Hammer's Slammers book in:

Product Code: HSbook

We have LIMITED stocks of the new HAMMER'S SLAMMERS GUIDEBOOK from
Pireme Publishing (Miniature Wargames Magazine); a 48-page softcover
book with lots of superb colour pics and graphics (mostly our
figures, plus vehicles from us and Old Crow); written by John
Lambshead and John Treadaway, fully approved by David Drake. Includes
data on the Slammers, their equipment, vehicles, campaigns and
opponents plus a quick basic rules set.
Very pretty and highly recommended. AVAILABLE NOW, offered subject to
available stock - get yours now before they're gone!

Price: £10.95.

2) Still on the Slammers, a new 15mm pack as well....

SG15-HS3	Slammers infantry on skimmers (pack of 4 skimmers
with riders; one-piece castings)	£2.50

More stuff soon!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....