Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Pulse Torpedo damage question

Re: SALUTE

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:52:57 +0100
Subject: Re: SALUTE

On 24 Apr 2004, at 01:49, Germy wrote:

> Me :)
> I'd let you know how to recognise me but at a wargaming show
>  I have no distinguishing features ;-)

I believe that we (BITS) were there but I wasn't, sadly...

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Honesty is a cornerstone of Zhodani Society. When one's
thoughts are open to being read by others, it becomes
pointless lying, keeping secrets or hiding one's true feelings.
Truth is assumed.."  Delta 3 is Down, BITS, 2001

Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Pulse Torpedo damage question