Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Vietnam and modern combat

Re: Vietnam and modern combat

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:54:51 +0000
Subject: Re: Vietnam and modern combat

I haven't written anything down, but I have done a little bit of work on
a Vietnam War scenario for SG2 (using other things as well; those who
know what I mean when I say "Tcho-tcho" and "Delta Green" will probably
smile at this...).

SG2 will work well "out of the box" for Vietnam. I was planning on
giving M16s and AK-47s FP 2, Imp. D10. M60s would use the SAW stat. I'm
still working on other weapons. Armour would be D4 if unarmoured, D6 if
wearing an actual helmet, and D8 for helmet/flak jacket combination.

Most of the rules, including aerospace and artillery, look like they'll
work with very little modification. I just need to come up with stats
for the helicopters (probably use the Grav stats, with a little
modification). I didn't bother doing tanks or APCs as my scenario won't
use them, but they shouldn't be hard to figure out.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: RE: Vietnam and modern combat