Prev: Re: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: Vietnam and modern combat

Re: Vietnam and modern combat

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:06:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Vietnam and modern combat

Of course, he's asking specifically about Stargrunt variations, and I'm
fairly certain these have strong differences. To the good for many
folks,
but...

While I'm just a vacc-head, I thought Stargrunt, inspite of the FM
weapon
descriptions, was pretty good as a straight near-modern game. I'd
suggest
digging in the archives for discussions on just that point.

Ok, let's make the question: are there any sites with special rules,
variations, and scenerios for Stargrunt, for things like jungle, desert,
and similar situations in the style of Viet Nam, Fulda Gap, Gulf War,
and...?

The_Beast