Prev: Re: FTJava V0.13 released Next: Re: Freighter thoughts

RE: DSII Pdf

From: "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@g...>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:32:35 +0100
Subject: RE: DSII Pdf

I'm back, glad to see you all had fun with DSII ;)

I thought I may have to split it up a bit before going away, to that end
the
downloads page now contains links to the full set of rules and a 3 part
version as per Steve Pugh's, it can also be downloaded from Germany or
the
US. (no, I don't use a UK based ISP either!)

For interest, in the 8 days since I uploaded the files their have been
3,600
hits and 8.5GB worth of downloads.

Questions:

1.  Would anyone be interested in a word version (still pictures but in
.doc format)
2.  Would anyone be interested in a 300DPI version (current is 150DPI)
it
may allow for OCR'ing, but would be a V Large file, although CD writing
is
possible with Jon's permission at cost price ie CDR+P&P.

Thanks to Steve for posting on his site in my absence, I have linked the
US
download direct so please let me know if the link needs changing at any
time.

Thanks

Paul Owen

PS Most of my email has been downloaded in our office in my absence so
if
you have emailed me during the week I will not get it till Monday
morning
when I'm back in the office

Prev: Re: FTJava V0.13 released Next: Re: Freighter thoughts