Prev: Re: Freighter thoughts Next: Re: Newbie question on second Main drive hit

Re: FTJava V0.13 released

From: "Sylvester" <Xveers@h...>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:23:16 -0700
Subject: Re: FTJava V0.13 released

> > This honestly reminds me of a thought I had a while back~ how -do-
> you get
> > on the playtest list anyway? Some nice shiny secret brotherhood or
> > something? <g> Or are only the serious and long-term posters on the
> board
> > considered and then invited?
>
> The Playtest list has enough bright people, now we need more people
> who are specially qualified to make sure things are idiot-proof.  Or
> at least that's why they told me, when I was invited ....

Ahh~ I see. Thanks. I didn't want to get on the list, since I really
don't
have the time to do even a half decent job on the list anyway. I was
just
curious as to how it works. I now resign myself to poke at any members
that
I can identify in order to hurry up <evil grin>

Prev: Re: Freighter thoughts Next: Re: Newbie question on second Main drive hit