Prev: Re: DS2 PDFs Next: Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts

Re: [DS 2] design question - a little 1 capacity question.

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:51:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS 2] design question - a little 1 capacity question.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:54:51 +0100 "CS Renegade"
<njg@csrenegade.demon.co.uk> writes:
> [...]

Uh, no.  Short term memory loss...

I think it was a discussion of the alternate universe I use or the
designs my countries have but...  it was a while ago...

Gracias,

Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: DS2 PDFs Next: Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts