Prev: Re: Questions concerning beta test Fighter rules Next: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes?

Jon, Dom, et. al. - What worked, what didn't was Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 04:55:00 -0500
Subject: Jon, Dom, et. al. - What worked, what didn't was Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:33:39 +0100 Dom Mooney <cybergoths@dsl.pipex.com>
writes:
<snip>
>Not using Windows or AOL here, but you may be able to download it
>bypassing Acrobat (which I recommend) by right-clicking and selecting
>download the link rather than open the link. This would avoid the
>wrong
>copy of Acrobat opening and knackering it.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Dom

Okay was able to download(using 5.0 but,as expected,  not 3.0 or 4.0
versions)  the Cover and Chits for DS 2 plus the Phalon rules and MT
rules.	Used the technique above to obtain the DS 2 rules ("4338" KB
sounds right - haven't done the math) but when opening the rules under
5.0 it says there is an error and it will try to fix it then second
message says the file can't be fixed.

BTW the 5.0 version says the chits and cover may contain (paraphrased)
that the file contains newer material then the viewer can support and
may
not open or display correctly, then suggests upgrading
(computer/software
- duh) and gives the web site.	These appear to open successfully (have
not tried printing them.)

Will have to wait return of Web guru for resolution it appears.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Questions concerning beta test Fighter rules Next: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes?