Prev: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider Next: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:53:13 +0100
Subject: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

>I've got Acrobat 5. The file size 10.3 MB. The covers and counters work
>fine.
>
>I guess I'll give it another try.....
>
>Warren

For anyone who is having any trouble with DSII or any of the other
downloads - please talk direct to Paul at <paul@gtns.net> about it -
I'm afraid I can't help, it's all geek to me!!	;-)

Note that Paul is currently away for a few days of Easter holiday, so
don't expect a reply straight away.

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)