Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: RE: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:56:05 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> I know it's not as nice as a "proper" printed copy, but at least it
> keeps the rules available and the system "live" until such time as we
> get DS3 done...

Have you considered offering out of print rules like Dirtside 2 through
an on-demand publisher, such as Lulu (www.lulu.com)?  At Lulu you can
upload your manuscript in a variety of formats, and they'll print it for

$4.53 per copy plus $0.02 per page.  Binding is saddle-stitch for short
works, perfect for larger.  6x9 or 8.5x11 inches, color interior and
cover, ISBN services...  That's a pretty good deal, about $6.50 for a
100-page book, plus shipping of course.  You can add royalties on top of

that of course.

> Enjoy, and have a happy Easter!

Thanks!

Cheers,
--Jerry

--
Jerry Acord [+] acord@imagiware.com [+] http://imagiware.com/acord/

Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: RE: DSII free pdf!!! :-)