Prev: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider Next: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider

Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:18:15 -0500
Subject: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider

Thanks, Don!

It's been quite awhile since I looked at the strips; I think there were
only 24 or so at that time.

Please note, it's more a satire of GW players than the game or company.
At
least, as far as I got; can hardly wait to dive in again.

*That's how I see it also, it's a spoof on the gamers more than anything
else. I got a few laughs out of it, some of the topics were quite games
universal.....)

Prev: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider Next: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider