Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle Next: Re: Paper Vehicle

Re: Paper Vehicle

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:19:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Paper Vehicle

>From the web site:
***
Apologies again but how does that curse go...............

May you live in interesting times!

Well I am and I promise as soon as life gets boring again
I'll make some more models.
***

Here's hoping the lemons turn to lemonade!

>From the note:
***
(look I understand my logic even if you don't :)
***

Scary, but I figure we probably DO understand...

***
So I wanted to make some Sci-Fi 15mm vehicles next. So anyone want to
give
me
ideas of what they would like to see?
***

I'm curious if the list folk would like boxes similar to some of your
buildings: lids to lift off and see interiors. Large enough, and I could
use 'em as small ships for boarding party-style actions. ;->=

However, I wondered if folks wanted to have figs inside for figuring,
say,
firing from APC's.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle Next: Re: Paper Vehicle