Prev: Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Re: [OT] sorry about the picture

Re: Twins!

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:09:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Twins!

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:47:23 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@webone.com.au> writes:
<snip>
>Whenever sending an attachment, please send a pre-mail asking
>"I'm about to send a XXX size pic in YYY format, can you handle it?"
>2 reasons:
>1) For those on diallup, even 250Kb can take a long time to download.
>2) For those on broadband, we can temporarily disable spam filters
>to allow attachments. Not everyone is like me, all suspected SPAM
>goes into a quarantine area, it isn't auto-deleted. If you hadn't sent
>a follow-up, I would have deleted the original unread. And that would
>have been a real loss for me, they're TERRIFIC.

Some e-mail ('free' Juno) turns anything graphic into alphabet soup
(Well
over 600K which is another Juno limit.)  But I get what I pay for...

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Re: [OT] sorry about the picture