Prev: Bases Next: RE: (OT) The new shop

Re: Bases

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 02:09:54 EST
Subject: Re: Bases

In a message dated 4/3/04 2:00:52 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<< From: <apter@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Bases

- ------=____1080966245669_3',mprfvZg

A base does not pay for movement or FTL how well do the points balance
when
attacking a base? >>

It depends, are U building them as "space bases" or planetary.

For Space defense Station, I build tehm just like ships, and teh can be
balanced by point...

Of course against "fixed Space Stations" units carry missiles are nice
have..	 and  a few Long Range Guns to standoff and pound.  Even with a
thrust of
1 it not going far.

If it a space station, I would	balance by points, planetary or Orbital
Moons
bases I would give attacker 2 or 3 times points for the base, as U have
crack the base out of it shell.

Biut that just me

Have a Good One,

DOC Agren