Prev: Cross-Posted: Full Thrust Campaign: Week 1 Next: Re: GZG SouthWest Asia Con is almost over ...

GZG SouthWest Asia Con is almost over ...

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@h...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:15:24 -0700
Subject: GZG SouthWest Asia Con is almost over ...

Hey there, Everybody.  Ted here de-lurking for a bit.

I'm getting ready to leave Kuwait later this month and just wanted to do
a check and see if I was the last
List-er still in this AO.  I know John Atkinson's back in the Real World
- he came through my camp and we got
to hang out a couple of times.	As a matter of fact, I've got a pic of
him and me in DCUs that I'd like to
email to whomever is the Keeper of the Webpage with List-er Pictures.

-Ted (who's anxious to return to something _besides_ 1:1 scale gaming
...)

[email]   ted<AT>heathenmonkeys.com
[AOL IM]  TArlauskas
[website] http://www.naxera.com

Prev: Cross-Posted: Full Thrust Campaign: Week 1 Next: Re: GZG SouthWest Asia Con is almost over ...