Prev: RE: Battlestar Galactia? Next: Re: Newbie to Dirtside II

Re: UNSC ship pics

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:04:40 -0600
Subject: Re: UNSC ship pics

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:53:11 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:

>>then again they could be the ships head's of course...
>
>Ooooo, well away from the superstructure, and outlets pointing aft.

"Gunnery to Captain, all the weapons are out!"

"TAC to Captain, Krak ship - a Kanga - passing below us on escape
course."

Captain (under breath) "Not ALL our weapons..."  Aloud, "Captain to
environmental - flush the heads - - -  NOW!"

Helmsman to self, "Eat <waste water/matter>, Krak scum."

Okay, I will leave now...

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: Battlestar Galactia? Next: Re: Newbie to Dirtside II