Prev: eBay Favorite Search: dirtside Next: Drawings of Japanese ships...

Re: Some Updates to PowerProjection.net

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:02:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Some Updates to PowerProjection.net

They do, when Yahoo isn't having conniptions.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: eBay Favorite Search: dirtside Next: Drawings of Japanese ships...