Prev: Some Updates to PowerProjection.net Next: Re: Some Updates to PowerProjection.net

Some Changes to PowerProjection.net

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:00:09 +0000
Subject: Some Changes to PowerProjection.net

Hi all,

I've made some changes on PowerProjection.net, summarised as follows:

a) Reduced the resolution of the PDF file for the countersheet from
Power Projection: Fleet from 800+ dpi to 300dpi, which makes the file
shrink from 2.1Mb to 686kb.
b) Zipped all the ship bits files (which has shrunk them significantly).

The BITS website has also been modified - it now has details of PP:F on
the cover and all the excellent Traveller Universe software by Peter
Trevor.

These debates are a little later than planned, and coincide with the
first phase of our resolution of our server space issues. Pretty soon
the websites will relocate ISPs but this should be seemless to the user
if all goes well.

All the best,

Dom Mooney
BITS webmaster

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Some Updates to PowerProjection.net Next: Re: Some Updates to PowerProjection.net