Prev: UNSC ship pics Next: Re: [FH] Military ranks

Re: LOS on Los?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:29:56 -0800
Subject: Re: LOS on Los?

If that's the computer game from battlefront, then he'll be missed but
in a good cause.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: UNSC ship pics Next: Re: [FH] Military ranks