Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:04:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

The basic Dreenoi is not 6 limbed.  They have four, just like humans.
It's only the queen/drone sets that have 6, and they basically have a
second set of normal dreenoi arms attached, which is not quite right for
the Ants in Armor.

And yes, the drop capsules are rather ... familiar.  I've noticed over
the
years that McEwan uses parts in some of his models.  I was building a
ralnai walker (like an ATST) once for a friend, and noted that the body
was a panther turret flipped with the top on the front of the walker.
Kind of lame, IMHO.

<shrug>