Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:56:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

***
If they weren't true 25s, and thus very small and thin, I'd use
something
like McEwan Miniatures Dreenoi, though they'd be better with a second
set
of smaller arms.  The Dreenoi with Disruptor would be fine for an Ant
with
a blaster, and he does sell ones with no weapons.

<http://www.tin-soldier.com/sg/dreenoi.html>
***

The 'unarmed' are already six-limbed; for the warriors, which mostly
have
upper arms tucked into their bodies, I'd almost suggest larger arms
attached to the shoulders. Armor's 'ants' are roughly man height? I
thought
it sounded like they might be a bit smaller; if taller, though, true 25
can
be giants to 15mm...

Also, has anyone commented on the fact that the 'larva drop capsules'
look
rather like some certain wheeled tin cans that wander about screeching
'exterminate'? ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed