Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: "Alan Wadey" <alan.wadey@t...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:04:07 -0000
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Don't worry I wasn't correcting you, I just repeated the word as I would
spell it. It was actually an enquiry re: the title. I'm always on the
look
out for a good read. Currently I'm working my way through Iain M. Banks'
sci-fi novels, they're very intersting and engaging, though I think that
they might well be beyond the scope of most wargames.
Cheers, Alan.