Prev: [FH] Military ranks Next: Re: [FH] Military ranks

RE: [SGII] Nasty Cover

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:58:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [SGII] Nasty Cover

--- "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> The last game that I saw this occur in, wiped out
> the squad in the building
> from one IAVR shot.

Sounds about right.

Can we say "Antiarmor weapons make short work of
drywall?"

I knew we could.

Keep in mind, light antiarmor weapons are not intended
to kill tanks (excepting rear shots or flank shots on
crap tanks) but light armor.  And that's a reasonable
description of most buildings.	Packaging your
infantry in a box for easy and convenient killing is a
bad idea[1] whether that box is on treads or a
foundation.

John

[1]As with all tactical generalizations, YMMV, METT-T Dependant.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Prev: [FH] Military ranks Next: Re: [FH] Military ranks