Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: [FH] Military ranks

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:59:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> Defiitely sounds worth pursuing as an alien idea! Having seen some
> invert colonies in action I have less of a problem with a hive mind
than
> Laserlight does ;)

Aren't all the colonies there inverted, since they're Down Under?

>>For example, it could be that the player has a certain number of blue,
>>orange and red counters of varying leadership. At the start of a turn,
>>he can then substitute some squad's yellow counters for the vet

Actually, this would be a good concept for the Machine People--most
individuals have only moderate processing power, but master units would
be able to remote control normal units.  The master would be Elite by
itself, Vet if tele-operating a single subordinate, perhaps Blue if
operating two or Green if operating four.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: [FH] Military ranks