Prev: [FT] Free your mind was Re: This is a test Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:16:57 +0000
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

>From: Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed
>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:21:21 +0000
>
>On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 02:02:28PM +0000, John C wrote:
>
> >The Kaffir.
>
>OK, three spellings is enough. It was "Kafer", as in the German for
>Cockroach.

Damn.  Even did a Google search to see if I was spelling it right.
Curse
you, internet!	You've misled me for the last time!

>One interesting side-effect was that their ground troops were a lot
>better than their starship crews, who had to rely on synthetic means of
>stimulating the pain response...

Not sure how you'd simulate them in FT, mind.  Psychology doesn't really

play much of a role, sadly.

John Crimmins

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)

Prev: [FT] Free your mind was Re: This is a test Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed