Prev: RE: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: FT: Graser-1 to Beam cost comparisons

Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:56:21 -0500
Subject: Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times

At 12:26 AM -0500 3/22/04, Ray Forsythe wrote:
>Eric Foley wrote:
>(I mean, stop and think what the concept of an entire planet's surface
>>being urbanized really -means-...)
>
>Really crappy parking?
>
>That'd eat into productivity a bit.

Damn, I've driven around the planet three times and I still can't
find a bloody parking spot. I guess I'll just have to park at Pluto
and walk in...%@#*!
-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: RE: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: FT: Graser-1 to Beam cost comparisons