Prev: Re: solitaire cloaking?? Next: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times

Re: Penetration

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 21:40:30 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Penetration

Plain ¼" steel (the side of a skip) won't stop a slug
from my elderly Greener GP shotgun, it uses the old 12
bore 2¾" cartridges, I don't want to speculate what
some of the modern slugs from a 3" magnum shotgun
could do - but I would love to get my hands on some...

Might get to see some support weapons in a month or
two at Ballykelly - mildly interested to say the
least.

Michael

Prev: Re: solitaire cloaking?? Next: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times