Prev: Re: Drat that computer (or me) Next: Re: more graser stuff (no sheep, just statistics)

Re: DS2 Walker size restrictions

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:06:55 -0600
Subject: Re: DS2 Walker size restrictions

These rules already exist and are available on the Dirtside Yahoo Group
in the Files section.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:57:46 -0800 (PST) "W. Nitsche"
<bnitsche@u.washington.edu> writes:
>I was wondering what the rationale was for the combat walker size
>restriction of 4 and 5?  I'm developing a Battletech-esque conversion
>for
>Dirtside and am planning on breaking this restriction (having size
>1-5,
<snip>

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Drat that computer (or me) Next: Re: more graser stuff (no sheep, just statistics)