Prev: Re: pic needed to make Wave Gun template Next: Re: more Graser observations

Re: pic needed to make Wave Gun template

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:16:31 -0600
Subject: Re: pic needed to make Wave Gun template

> Am trying to make the 3 blast templates for Wave Gun--first of
all,what
are
> some methods used by listers to do this?

I got some of the sheets of 1/16 inch thick craft foam from a craft
store,
yellow, orange and red.  Then with a hobby knife in a protractor, I cut
half
circles and connected them with a knife and a straightedge to make the
templates.

Here is a picture of that template in action:
http://www.star-ranger.com/images/SFX2k4.JPG

> Also am trying to find a pic of the expanding plasma blast from Trek
TOS
> episode "Balance of Terror"--anyone got a pic or two of this to use?
>
> Last,how do I modify a color picture using Word?  I have a possible
template
> to use but am trying to change the color and cannot seem to do it--any
> suggestions?

Don't use Word, use a image editing program to do that, dowload a demo
of
PaintShop Pro if you need to.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: pic needed to make Wave Gun template Next: Re: more Graser observations