Prev: Re: DSII armor question... Next: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long

Re: DSII armor question...

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:29:10 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII armor question...

Hmmm, didn't this question come up at the Con?	I remember Jon T. saying

that it meant small arms wouldn't affect it, but, even zero chits of
appropriate colour would apply.

Or it could be that all the sheep puns have addled my brain... (8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: DSII armor question... Next: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long