Prev: Re: more Graser observations Next: Re: more Graser observations

Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:36:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

--- agoodall@att.net wrote:
> Jared wrote:
>
> > I am sorry, but you are incorrect.
>
> You're saying Oerjan is wrong? About missile technology? You do know
> he designs missile systems for a living, don't you?

I understand that he is involved with ATGMs.  However, I know engineers
who worked on the Sidewinder, Sparrow, Mk-50 torpedo, ASROC, SUBROC,
IHADS, inertial guidance ring laser gyros, STAFF, SADARM, CLGM, CEM,
AT-4, AT-8, and the US 120mm , 155mm, 25mm, and 30mm lines.

I am pretty confident in my understanding of how these systems work,
and from what Mr. Ohlson wrote, I know he does not have experience with
AAMs or SAMs, at least not NATO ones.

Prev: Re: more Graser observations Next: Re: more Graser observations