Prev: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Grazers then Ship Sizes

Re: Grazers then Ship Sizes

From: Lachlan Atcliffe <u1m87@u...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:13:48 +0000
Subject: Re: Grazers then Ship Sizes

Jared Hilal wrote:

>>This is what I think the game should be like, is it
>>anything like this for other people <snip>

Indeed, this is always as I've seen FT. I've always vaguely been of the
opinion that a small ship's conventional weapons (beams, phaser-1s,
whatever you're using the class-1 or 2 icons for on the SSDs...)
shouldn't be a serious threat to a big capital /full stop/.  Your
conventional escorts should be trying to hold off the unconventional
ones, mounting P-Ts or, these days, graser-1s.

- Lachlan Atcliffe

Prev: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Grazers then Ship Sizes