Prev: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: Graser beam observations

Re: FT fire arcs

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:36:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT fire arcs

--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
> I can't think of any starship models with a item that masked in that
> manner... again, at our scale (undefined) and with just about any
decent
> to good PSB it shouldn't be a problem in 3D environment.

B5 EA Omega and Nova can either unmask all of the top or bottom turrets
but not both, same for the centuari.  Additionally, the front 2-4
bottom turrets on the Omega and Nova cannot be unmasked for a forward
target without pitching up more than 15 degrees because of the deep
nose on the ship.  <shrug> but getting 12 of 18 turrets to bear in all
arcs is still pretty good.

Prev: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: Graser beam observations