Prev: Re: Graser beam observations Next: Re: (GZG) Figure base

Re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:10:31 -0500
Subject: Re: UNSC beta and FB3

Jared Hilal wrote:

> [...]

Well, it occurs to me that if someone didn't like his/her heavys
operating fighters, couldn't the players just come up with a "weapon
pack" (with proper cost adjustment) to replace the fighter groups with?

It  sounds like another excellent way to adjust the feel of the "book
ships" to the player's play style/setting.

As St. Jon says: "Do what you want with it!"
The construction system is included...make your own "versions" of the
"book ships".
If they work out, tell us about it.  I am sure we would like to see
them.

Enjoy!

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Graser beam observations Next: Re: (GZG) Figure base