Prev: Re: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?

Re: Stealth and Fighters

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:40:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Stealth and Fighters

> Ken's a nice guy from my dealings with him, and yes, I pre-ordered DV
> and have an order for AV:T. I'm not sure I'll ever play them but it's
> kind of reassuring that people can work so hard to get something so
hard
> so easy.

I'd be curious to see a review by someone who has actually played it.
It may be accurate, but it's not obvious to me that it's playable.

<bad memories of paying for a WW2 tank game which turned out to have
been designed by someone who dreamed of ballistics tables>

Prev: Re: Stealth and Fighters Next: Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote?