Prev: Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters Next: RE: UNSC Thrust line was: Stealth and Fighters

UNSC Thrust line was: Stealth and Fighters

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:36:44 +0100
Subject: UNSC Thrust line was: Stealth and Fighters

-----Original Message-----

> I like the ship designs to, but I like the UNSC ships because they
don't
> seem to have been designed with their plane of gravity at 90 degrees
> their plane of thrust like the NAC ships.

Yes, decks at 90 degrees to the line of thrust is definitely a
configuration you rarely see in SF spaceships - or for that matter, in
the Space Shuttle.

However, I find it interesting that you see the UNSC ships as having
decks perpendicular to thrust. Of course, internal configuration is not
visible, but to me, their long, narrow shape hints more at decks running
 along the ship.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters Next: RE: UNSC Thrust line was: Stealth and Fighters