Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: RE: Stealth and Fighters

Stealth and Fighters

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:43:15 -0000
Subject: Stealth and Fighters

Attack Vector:Tactical is a new space combat game, but the bit that
interested me and I thought the list might be interested in was the last
page of the flyer (link below) where the designer discusses stealth and
later fighters.

Another link on the downloads page is a direct "attack" on Full Thrust.

http://www.adastragames.com/downloads/AVT_ToC.pdf

http://www.adastragames.com/downloads/vms_vs_dv.pdf

Chris Downes-Ward

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: RE: Stealth and Fighters