Prev: Re: Concept: mass and mass Next: Re: Boo!

Re: FT fire arcs

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:19:09 -0600
Subject: Re: FT fire arcs

OO gave the official answer I believe.

Not if you house rule it... but as noted a 'dip and a jerk' (not shown
at
scale) should unmask just about any blockage that was not over arching
too.  I can't think of any starship models with a item that masked in
that manner... again, at our scale (undefined) and with just about any
decent to good PSB it shouldn't be a problem in 3D environment.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:10:40 -0500 "Noah V. Doyle"
<nvdoyle@insightbb.com> writes:
>--=======62DA31C9=======
>
>Must multiple fire arcs of a weapon mount be contiguous? Non-connected
>fire
>arcs could be used to represent weapons that while 'turreted', can
>only
>pitch to point fore or aft (as opposed to pitch and yaw) - or could
>simulate certain arcs of fire being masked by the construction of the
>ship
>itself.
>
>Noah

>---

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Concept: mass and mass Next: Re: Boo!