Prev: Question on Wave Gun from More Thrust Next: Boo!

Re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:57:10 -0500
Subject: Re: UNSC beta and FB3

Roger
> you only _have_ 3 or fewer hull rows because you don't have enough
boxes
> to put one in the others, you ought to pay for it.

DOCAgren
> Which will force a redesign some of the of the canon Scout and
Corvettes.
> I'm almost wondering if there should not be a Mass 10 cut off where
under which
> the penalty for having less than 4 hull boxes isn't applied.

It's not a penalty, and it won't force a redesign.  It might require
changing the points cost, but we're considering changing ALL the points
costs to better account for the mass of the ship, so it won't matter.
Even if we don't do that, though, you're looking at a maximum change of
three points per ship, which is trivial.

Prev: Question on Wave Gun from More Thrust Next: Boo!