Prev: Re: [SG2] Bugs Don't Surf: Phalons - Public Beta Test Next: Re: UNSC beta and FB3

Re: [SG2] Bugs Don't Surf: Phalons - Public Beta Test

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:45:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Bugs Don't Surf: Phalons - Public Beta Test

> --- Mark Donald <mark.donald@futurenet.co.uk> wrote:
>>Have you considered forcing all Pulsars to expend an
>>action to change modes?
<snip>

John Leary wrote:
> Will you enlighten me as to what 'burn an action'
> means in your house rules?

"Use an action".  The choice is, do you use an action to change your
weapon setting, or do you go ahead and shoot with what you've got (and
presumably use your other action to go IP, or move, or call artillery,
or whatever).

Prev: Re: [SG2] Bugs Don't Surf: Phalons - Public Beta Test Next: Re: UNSC beta and FB3