Prev: Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: RE: [SG2] Points

Re: Coordinated fleet response. was re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:30:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Coordinated fleet response. was re: UNSC beta and FB3

--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
> Obviously not a first hack at this.

This is how I think about it when I design a fleet list for a home
grown setting.

There are a couple of people in our group that like the tactical game
and the strategic part of a campaign game but don't like to design
ships or fleets.  I have served as "Ship Design Bureau" for several,
i.e. they give me an outline of preferences in terms of speed, weapon
types and fire arcs, and defenses like a "proposal specification" and I
return a number of different designs, they pick the one or ones that
they like.

Prev: Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: RE: [SG2] Points