Prev: Coordinated fleet response. was re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: UNSC beta and FB3

Re: Rant Warning

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:02:26 -0600
Subject: Re: Rant Warning

Actually, I don't watch TV at all.

But I expect some of you had figured that out from earlier comments.

Tempting, but I think I'll stick to my "TV-free" diet for now...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:18:59 -0800 (PST) Jared Hilal <jlhilal@yahoo.com>
writes:
>--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
>> I think all of you know that the 'space navy' aspect is one of the
>> assumptions I personally question as 'best' much less 'most likely'
>> possible future but then I was 'tainted' while in the USAF in my mid
>> to late 20's.
>>

>Do you watch "Stargate SG-1"?	If you don't, I think you would like
>that the USAF has control of the entire space program, including the
>hyperspace-capable "battlecruiser".  :)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Coordinated fleet response. was re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: UNSC beta and FB3