Prev: Re: European Religioins was: California/Texas secession Next: Re: [SG2] Bugs Don't Surf: Phalons - Public Beta Test

Re: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG)

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:47:18 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG)

Hi all,

I'm back again, no doubt to have sticks thrown at me, but having gone
through the New fighter rules a few times I haven't been able to discern
if
heavier beam weapons (B-2, B-3, B-4 and grasers) get a re-roll when they
throw a natural 6 against fighters/missiles when firing at them using AS
mode.

I am also unclear if those weapons eligible for re-rolls do so against
PBL's/AMT's.

Yours, confused,

Matt Tope